While employed at Lloyd and Associates GB was the project architect during the review of schematic design, design development, conception drawings and part of construction. This was a $6.5 million renovation and addition to a historic landmark, designed by John Gaw Meem in 1939. The Church had added on over the years and decided to expand with their present site. This required demolition of all the building except for the sanctuary.The needs were great during the design of this Church addition. GB successfully guided the building committee which allowed the congregation to realize their dream of staying downtown.